February 8, 2010

The frozen pizza fiasco

I recently purchased a frozen pizza from the store. I was excited about this pizza. The box made it look yummy.  See all the gooey cheese and abundance of toppings?  Mmmmmmmmm.




Then I opened it...



Really? That's it? That's supposed to be a supreme pizza? Um, yeah. That's ridiculous. What a rip off. It's like a dollar per pepperoni.  The cheese didn't even cover all the sauce.  So, in the heat of the moment I emailed this company explaining to them why I was so upset with their sad little excuse for a pizza and that I would not be buying anything from them again. 

Time passed and I forgot about it.  




Then, surprisingly, I received this in the mail.








And these...



I guess the squeaky wheel really does get the grease...or in this case, two free mediocre frozen pizzas.  You know I'm just going to figure out which is the most expensive ones and get those.  Don't even start to judge me, you would do the same thing.  Yes, you would. 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Keith said...

Yes, I would get the most expensive ones and bake them... and give them to a homeless person. ;)

Jenn & David said...

too funny! David likes to do the same thing. He is all about customer service!

Tara said...

I think I purchased some of those same pizzas on sale at HT the other week...though I only bought cheese, so it didn't look that different from the package:) How cool that you got free ones though!

Jennifer said...

You are too funny, Emily! I needed this laugh today. Really. When I read this, I can hear your voice in my head says all the words. And you got out your camera and took a picture!~ Hysterical.