October 21, 2010

Dude Ranch

Last Christmas my parent surprised all of us with the best present EVER!  We got information about a real Dude Ranch in NC that we would be going to in August of 2010.  Well, August has come and gone and I finally have the pictures edited and ready to go.  I"m going to post 2 different entries, one with my pictures on it, and one with the professional photographer's pictures from the ranch.  This post is my pics, with one exception of me on my horse.  Heeeeere we goooooooo!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yay!!!! I loved seeing all these pictures which gave me a glimpse more into the Dude Ranch and why you loved it so much!!!! It was a beautiful place. What memories were made there!

Linda said...

Oh Emily every one of these pictures is amazing! What an unforgettable time in a setting that couldn't have been more perfect. I love the decor and grounds of the ranch and can't believe the little ones are riding those big horses by themselves! How nice to step back in time to the simpler way of life where family and being together is everything!

Ashley said...

beautiful job editing! as always